Kingston Capital Finance aims to provide our customers with the highest standards of service. If our service fails to meet your requirements, we will endeavour to find a solution.
What Complaints we can and can’t deal with
We can only handle complaints about the work, staff and levels of service provided by our company.
We can’t deal with:
- Complaints regarding the conduct or service of a specific finance company.
- Complaints regarding equipment you have purchased.
In the event your complaint relates to one the above we will, where possible provide you with details of how to contact them directly.
Complaints about Kingston Capital Finance Ltd
At first, we advise that you speak to the person who handled your transaction, as this is usually the quickest way to resolve a problem. If you are still not satisfied, you can call the office on 01482 223311 (lines are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Customer Complaint Procedure
- We aim to resolve a complaint the following business day of its receipt. This will be investigated competently, diligently and impartially; be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly; and all relevant factors will be considered.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the following business day, we will get in touch within five working days, outlining the result of the investigation if it has been completed. If the investigation has not been completed, we will get in touch to confirm that we will:
a. Provide you with regular updates on our progress. You may contact us at any stage.
b. Advise you that on completion of our review, we will inform you of the outcome.
c. Following completion of the investigation, provide you with details of the investigation and the outcome of the investigation.
Investigating a Complaint
The investigation will include, as a minimum:
- A review of the relevant client file.
- Take into account any information and/or documents submitted by you.
- If necessary, a request for any additional information.
- If relevant, contact with provider(s).
If you are not satisfied with our decision and you are a private individual, firm, charity or organisation with less than a £1,000,000 turnover, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR.
Before you refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman, you may contact them to discuss whether your complaint is within their jurisdiction on 0845 080 1800 or you can visit their website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.